There are 5 ways to participate
1. Sunday Morning Worship - this is the most important way to participate as we gather for worship and opening up God's Word. You may attend in person at 9am or 10:30am Sundays or you may attend virtually on our facebook facebook.com/thejccn at 10:30am Sundays or listen to just the sermon at faithlife.com/thejccn after 10:30am on Sundays.
2. Daily Devotionals - participate on you own in as little as 10 minutes each day. These are specific readings for every day which correspond to the lesson and theme of the week. Even if you miss a day (or two or twelve) just start on the current day and keep moving. For a list of the daily devotionals - click here.
3. Weekly Take-home Sheet - looking for an easy way to remember what we talked about Sunday or to get yourself caught up for the next week? Each week we will have a one page sheet with all sorts of helpful information about the text and lesson for you. We will post it on facebook as well as here and email it out.
4. 5 Minute Update - each week we will have a 5 minute update video created for you to help you in your studies. This video will be available on facebook on Wednesday afternoon.
5. Small Group - there will be 1 option for small group. It will be online through zoom as well as in person at the church on Sunday nights at 6pm. We will be discussing the weekly reading as well as application of the theme into our daily lives. Need to know how to log into zoom - click here.
Looking for The Exodus resources - click here